- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Model Years
- Show Fewer Model Years
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
The perfect way to store a roofbox. Works perfectly for kayaks and surfboards, too. Features - To be mounted on garage ceiling - Preassembled with drill patterns for easy installation - Lifts load easily with help of winch - Lifts load up to 100kg / 220lbs - Works perfectly with roof boxes, kayaks, surfboards, etc.
Looking for the ultimate bike storage solution? Safely and securely store your bike without any heavy lifting with our Steadyrack Classic Bike Rack. Designed to pivot up to 160 degrees and fold away for maximum storage space efficiency, our Classic Racks can be mounted on virtually any wall. Not suitable for bikes with permanent or fixed front fenders. Specialized, Aero, Time Trial & Other Racing, or Road Bikes A minimum clearance of 20mm / 3/4 inches between your bike's front tire and down tube is required to load your bike into the Classic Rack. Some Specialized bikes, aero bikes, road bikes, other racing bikes and all-time trial bikes with less clearance will require our Fender Rack. Please check your bike's suitability. Technical Specifications: - Dimensions: 12cm x 12cm x 72cm - Weight: 3.1kg - Material: Zinc plated steel and plastic - Maximum Tire Width: Up to 2.1" - Recommended Wheel Diameter (inc tire): 20" - 29" - Bike Style: eBikes, Road, Hybrid, Small MTB, BMX - Bikes With Fenders: No - Bikes Without Fenders: Yes - Maximum Recommended Weight: 35kg Installation: We recommend that you measure each of your bikes and mount the racks accordingly, using our installation instructions below or by watching our installation video. This will ensure they're easy to use for all bike owners. Disclaimer: We do not recommend installing our bike racks into dry wall/gyprock. If this is done, our warranty will be void. Please read our installation guide above carefully to ensure you understand where Steadyracks should be installed, and tips on how to safely install on drywall/gyprock whilst upholding warranty.
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
- Single bike floor stand holds bike upright by rear axle - Rubberized tips prevent scratches - Small profile ideal for storage or display - Tool-free height adjustment
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
- Provides convenient bikes storage - Plastic covered hook to protect the rim's finish - Strong and stable steel hanger - Fitting screws included
Water-resistant PVC bike cover - Protects bikes from dirt and moisture - Compatible with 29" and 700c wheeled bikes - 240cm x 109cm
Quick and easy bike storage. - Folds flush to wall when not in use - Fits all bike sizes - Includes mounting hardware
- Cover protects your bike from dirt and water when transporting it on the rear bike rack of your car - Easy to mount, very little impairment of visibility while driving, and suitable for trunk or hitch-mounted bike racks - Fits the contours of your bike with special straps - Material is durable, waterproof, and UV Protective - MTB version fits: Mountain bikes and e-bikes with handlebars up to 80cm - Road version Fits: Road Bikes with drop bars
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Extra extension tube to increase Dual-Touch Bike Stand installation height by 35 cm (1ft 2 in) for rooms with high ceilings. - Material: 6061 T6 tube - Size: 44cm/17.3-inch (Length) - Weight: 270 grams
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). This elegant wall mounted bike holder allows you to store one bike and swing it to either side to optimize storage space. A molded rubber bar keeps the front wheel stationary, preventing the bike bike from twisting and includes all mounting hardware plus a molded rear wheel pad to prevent tire marks on the wall. Fits standard road and mountain bikes up to 29" wheels. Not compatible with fat tire bikes. - Added Features: Rotatable front wheel, Fixed bar - Attachment: Wall mount - Limitations: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 8cm (3.15") and tire width up to 2.35" - Material: Aluminum / Plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Size: 27.5 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 10.8” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 845 grams / 1.86 lb
- Includes 2 bike hangers (more sold separately) - Light aluminum tubing construction built tough enough for everyday use - Bike hangers rotate and slide to accommodate any type of frame - Great for shop display or home use - Ends are designed not to scratch bike
- Compatible with all Super B storage stands
• Wall-mount bike rack • Powder-coated finish • Vinyl-coated arms • Holds one bike by the top tube • Folding
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 700c or 29-inch wheels • Color: Black
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
- Storage Hooks with machine thread and nuts & washers - Sold as a pair
Maximum Gold Sold Secure rated, wall-mounted bicycle storage hanger. AIRLOK’s hardened-steel frame and integrated 30mm hardened-steel locking pin combine to keep your bike safe while the impact-resistant rubberized mouth prevents frame scratch. AIRLOK is suitable for indoor and outdoor use and can be used with a wide variety of bike frames, providing a practical, super-secure way to store your bike at home, in the garage, shed or even in the office.
Maximum-security ground and wall anchor, providing a secure point for locking your bike at home, garage or office. ANKR’s unique design means that it provides maximum security when mated with a lock (try with a Hiplok maximum-security chain lock) but can be easily moved should you relocate or want to store your bike elsewhere. Made from premium hardened-steel with bolts included, ANKR is rated Gold level security for both bicycles and motorbikes. ANKR is easy to install and suitable for inside or outside use.
Nobody knows why your bike has a hollow crank spindle, but it does. Why not make the most of that space and use it to store and work on your bike? The Scorpion is compatible with 13, 18 and 20mm hollow crank spindles on either side of the bike. The design elevates the rear wheel and lends itself to lite bike maintenance, like chain lubrication and frame cleaning. As with all our products, when not being used it folds in to a compact, portable or stow-able footprint until it’s needed again. - Awesome bike storage for garages, sheds, apartments, events or retail bike displays - Motocross inspired design - Versatile design allows for bike parking with 13, 18, or 20mm open cranks* - System fits road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, and electric bike crank designs - Design elevates the rear wheel and stabilizes the bike - Construction prevents contact with painted surfaces or delicate components - Innovative design folds to a compact unit when not in use - Durable powder coated steel maintains a long-term clean finish - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes (50lbs / 22.7kg max load) *Not compatible with Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks with internal fixing bolt
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike storage solution. The Velo Cache is a timeless, high-quality, versatile bike storage idea. Soft rubber protects your bike’s finish, making the Velo Cache the best solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports up to 4 bikes. Add the Velo Cache Storage Basket to keep extra cycling equipment in its place.
Page 1 of 2 Next page