Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
The perfect way to store a roofbox. Works perfectly for kayaks and surfboards, too. Features - To be mounted on garage ceiling - Preassembled with drill patterns for easy installation - Lifts load easily with help of winch - Lifts load up to 100kg / 220lbs - Works perfectly with roof boxes, kayaks, surfboards, etc.
Looking for the ultimate bike storage solution? Safely and securely store your bike without any heavy lifting with our Steadyrack Classic Bike Rack. Designed to pivot up to 160 degrees and fold away for maximum storage space efficiency, our Classic Racks can be mounted on virtually any wall. Not suitable for bikes with permanent or fixed front fenders. Specialized, Aero, Time Trial & Other Racing, or Road Bikes A minimum clearance of 20mm / 3/4 inches between your bike's front tire and down tube is required to load your bike into the Classic Rack. Some Specialized bikes, aero bikes, road bikes, other racing bikes and all-time trial bikes with less clearance will require our Fender Rack. Please check your bike's suitability. Technical Specifications: - Dimensions: 12cm x 12cm x 72cm - Weight: 3.1kg - Material: Zinc plated steel and plastic - Maximum Tire Width: Up to 2.1" - Recommended Wheel Diameter (inc tire): 20" - 29" - Bike Style: eBikes, Road, Hybrid, Small MTB, BMX - Bikes With Fenders: No - Bikes Without Fenders: Yes - Maximum Recommended Weight: 35kg Installation: We recommend that you measure each of your bikes and mount the racks accordingly, using our installation instructions below or by watching our installation video. This will ensure they're easy to use for all bike owners. Disclaimer: We do not recommend installing our bike racks into dry wall/gyprock. If this is done, our warranty will be void. Please read our installation guide above carefully to ensure you understand where Steadyracks should be installed, and tips on how to safely install on drywall/gyprock whilst upholding warranty.
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
- Single bike floor stand holds bike upright by rear axle - Rubberized tips prevent scratches - Small profile ideal for storage or display - Tool-free height adjustment
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
- Provides convenient bikes storage - Plastic covered hook to protect the rim's finish - Strong and stable steel hanger - Fitting screws included
Water-resistant PVC bike cover - Protects bikes from dirt and moisture - Compatible with 29" and 700c wheeled bikes - 240cm x 109cm
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
Extra extension tube to increase Dual-Touch Bike Stand installation height by 35 cm (1ft 2 in) for rooms with high ceilings. - Material: 6061 T6 tube - Size: 44cm/17.3-inch (Length) - Weight: 270 grams
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
- Adjustable display stand that accommodates all bikes ranging from 24" to 29" - Double ended switchable holder works with both disc and caliper brakes with ease
- Heavy duty 2 arm construction - Ideal for heavy/electric bikes - Fits 20" to 29" wheels
- Includes 2 bike hangers (more sold separately) - Light aluminum tubing construction built tough enough for everyday use - Bike hangers rotate and slide to accommodate any type of frame - Great for shop display or home use - Ends are designed not to scratch bike
- Compatible with all Super B storage stands
• Wall-mount bike rack • Powder-coated finish • Vinyl-coated arms • Holds one bike by the top tube • Folding
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 700c or 29-inch wheels • Color: Black
Stylish and functional hook that mounts to your wall and holds the bike by the front wheel. - Powdercoat finish with dipped hook to protect the rim's finish - Includes rear wheel tray to protect walls
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
RackDock from Kuat. A sophisticated solution for storing your hitch rack. Easy wall installation and the ability to hold up to 100lbs keeps your hitch rack secure and out of the way in the garage, preventing damage to the rack, cars, and of course—bikes. - Supports up to a 4-bike rack (100 lb max) - All hardware included - 2" hitch and 1.25" hitch adaptor included - Magnetic faceplate
- Storage Hooks wood threaded with hollow wall mounts - Sold as a pair
- Storage Hooks with machine thread and nuts & washers - Sold as a pair
Wheel "Two-Way" Storage Hook for wall or slat wall mount
Page 1 of 3 Next page