- Christophe Vintage toe-clip - Celebrating 130 years of history - Steel cage - Chrome finish - 01: S/M; -02: L/XL
$116.99 - $129.99
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
$3.99 - $21.99
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- Compatible with all Shimano SPD type pedals - SPD cleat design to be assembled on LOOK style shoes
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
For serious gravity aficionados only. The ATAC DH 4 is built like a tank for big drops, big rocks – the most extreme downhill trail conditions. The ATAC DH 4 is a downhiller’s dream featuring an aluminum body and oversized hollow steel axle. The ATAC system allows you to ‘put a foot down’ and clip it back in when needed. The open, self-cleaning design keeps the trail off the pedal, clearing debris and mud every time you clip in.
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
Built for trail riding, fat bike racing and all extreme off-road conditions, the ATAC MX 12 features an oversized titanium axle and carbon body. The ATAC system (TIME patent) ensures positive and confident cleat engagement while its open system clears mud and debris every time you step in. Its light weight, large platform, and durability make it a very versatile pedal for all types of off-road riding.
The ATAC MX 6 is the perfect pedal for mountain, trail explorers, and fat bike riders. With its oversized hollow steel axle, it’s light and rugged enough for any trail conditions. The ATAC system makes clipping in super easy and by swapping the cleats you have 2 release angle options (13º or 17º). ATAC’s open, self-cleaning design means you’ll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions.
Here's what the gravel market has been waiting for: road pedal performance with mountain pedal functionality. The Cyclo 2 is a road pedal built around a mountain cleat, providing a secure connection with tight coupling to ensure great power transfer, support, and performance. Using our ATAC mountain bike clamping mechanism and cleat, the Cyclo pedal is perfect for gravel and adventure rides. Our easy entry system and self-cleaning design will allow this pedal to consistently perform in adverse conditions. - Materials: Composite - Axle: Hollow Steel - Tensioning: Non-Adjustable - Bearings: Steel Bearings - Included Cleat: ATAC 13 - Threading: 9/16-inch
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
LINK is Time's pedal that's built for commuters, bike paths, and urban cyclists. It features a flat platform, perfect for almost any casual ride giving you the freedom to bike and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. On the other side, it includes the ATAC system which lets you clip in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer two-wheeled (or faster) trips.
The ATAC MX 6 is the perfect pedal for mountain, trail explorers, and fat bike riders. With its oversized hollow steel axle and a composite body, it's light and rugged enough for any trail conditions. The ATAC system makes clipping in super easy and by swapping the cleats you have 2 release angle options (13º or 17º). ATAC's open, self-cleaning design means you'll always be able to clip in—even in the muddiest of conditions. - Includes ATAC cleats - Steel bearings - Release angle: 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13° or 17° with ATAC cleats - Weight: 380g
$349.99 - $374.99
Speciale is the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by Time's engineers for the demands of the sport, this enduro pedal is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum body which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminum. It features a wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system to meet the demands of the most advanced riders. The proven ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows easy clip in and positive, predictable release as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions. Like all Time pedals, the Speciale is 100% made in France at their factory in Nevers, exceeding high material and production standards.
Speciale 8 is Time's enduro pedal directly inspired by the renowned Sepciale 12. This enduro pedal is composed of an aluminum body that's slightly more compact than its big sister. You'll appreciate its stable platform with 4 adjustable spikes for optimal grip even unclipped and the micro-adjustable clamping system that meets the demands of the most advanced bikers. The patented ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows for easy insertion and positive, predictable release, as well as self-cleaning design, even in the toughest conditions. The Speciale 8 is entirely assembled in France in Time's Nevers factory, thus exceeding the highest standards in terms of materials and production.
The XPro & Xpresso cleats have been developed for the TIME XPro & Xpresso road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) in order to optimize performance, following 3 points: security, ergonomics, and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPro & Xpresso pedals.
The XPro 10 is perfect for high performance riders. With a carbon body and hollow steel axle the XPro 10 is light and durable at the same time. The ICLIC system is pre-opened making clipping in super easy. The XPro 10 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort.
Get ready to fly high with the Krypto DH pedals. Built tough with its CNC'd aluminum body and self-lubricating bushings, this pedal makes a big statement on the trail with full laser graphics and premium finish. Ten strategically placed pins keep you in maximum control. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 117mm x 110mm - Weight: 208g (each)
$89.99 - $99.99
- Large platform size with concave profile combines support with ultimate grip - Strong and lightweight one piece alloy body in eight color options - Forged chromoly axle delivers strength and durability - Shot-peen surface increases fatigue life and impact resistance - Material: Alloy - Platform Size (mm): 100 x 105 - Platform Profile: (mm) 16mm - Weight (g): ±395/set - Axle: Cold-forged Chromoly steel - Bearing/Bushing: Industrial bearing, IGUS bushing - Pins: 12 steel & 8 alloy pins per pedal - Virtual Concavity - Finish: Mottled / grunge anodized
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
Shimano's PD-A520 Pedals are affordable and easy to ride. Entry and exit is natural and the large platform makes pedaling simple even when your cleats are not engaged. These are excellent touring pedals thanks to low-maintenance sealed bearings and recessed cleats for walkable cycling shoes. - Weight: 315 grams (pair)
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
The EXPLORER PD-ES600 pedals are designed for rides requiring frequent engagement and disengagement, such as city touring. Light action springs allow for easy entry and exit, making the new rider feel more confident. CLEAN APPEARANCE - The PD-ES600 features a clean appearance body for use on lightweight road touring bikes. EASY RIDER ADJUSTMENT - Easy-to-adjust entry and release tension settings. SYSTEM ENGINEERED TO WORK TOGETHER - SHIMANO RT footwear is designed to match the PD-ES600.
$62.99 - $64.99
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
$84.99 - $109.99
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
- 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 - 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 - 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount - 408 grams (pair)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area - Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity - Slimmer, lighter axle - Low platform height for pedaling stability - Lightweight: 310g pair - Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow - Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings - Robust, dependable retention claws provide smooth engagement/release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong , durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
Page 1 of 9 Next page