$159.99 - $199.99
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
Wheel Freehub Kit—(Includes Bearings & Pawls) 11/12 Speed XD—X0 HUBS/RISE 60 (B1)/ROAM 30/ROAM 40/RAIL 40/RISE XX/ROAM 50/60 (B1) Compatible With: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
The Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing. - Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7075 T6 Aluminum - Similar to Fox Kabolt axle
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 14.8mm - Length: 10.6mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Shimano HB-C201 Front - 105 HB-1050 Front - Deore LX/Mtn LX Front - STX HB-MC32/30 Front - Shimano HB-A410, HB-A416 Front
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 24'' / 507 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Joytech JY-434 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex C1000
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.7mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex X101
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula DC-20 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type 12mm TA - Hub Spacing 142mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG 11 - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 25mm - Rim inner width range 28-34.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Novatec D792SB-11 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type - - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 31mm - Depth - - Rim Model Sun Inferno 31 - Skewers Included No
$159.99 - $169.99
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress-free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub (1): Shimano FH-MT400 (Black), Shimano logo, 12mm E-THRU, O.L.D. 142mm - Rear hub (2): Shimano FH-MT4050 (Black), Shimano logo, M10x135mm - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - Center Lock disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Rear Quick Release binder included (FH-MT4050) - E-THRU Axles not included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
$129.99 - $229.99
- Rims: WTB ST i30 (Black), inner width: 30 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress-free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub (1): Formula DHT148 (Black), Laser etched logo, 12mm TA, O.L.D. 148mm BOOST - Rear hub (2): Formula DC2241 (Black), Laser etched logo, M9x141mm BOOST141 - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt Disc mount - Sealed Bearings (DC711 & DHT148) - TA Axles, not incl. - Quick Release binder incl. (DC2241) - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Tubeless Valve included)
Sold by the unit
The Rampage rear wheel rolls on a four-bearing sealed cassette hub with 14mm chromoly axle. It's hand-laced to a 36-hole Rampage double-wall rim, and features a 9T chromoly driver with 3-pawl system. - Axle: 14mm chromoly (heat-treated) - Driver: 1-pc chromoly RHD or LHD - Driver bearings: 6802 (x2), verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Driver pawls: 3 Pawl - Driver spring: Wraparound (x1) - Hardware: Steel (17mm wheel nuts) - Hub shell bearings: 6902 (x2) verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Drilling: 36H - Weight: 45.4-ounces
The Rampage rear wheel features a sealed bearing hub, 14mm axle and a Rampage double-walled rim. - Includes Stolen PVC rim strip - Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 20" - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Axle: 3/8" chromoly (Heat-treated) - Hardware: Steel (17mm wheel nuts) - Hub Shell Bearings: 6000 (x2) Verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Spokes: 187mm (3X) Black w/ Black Brass nipples - Drilling: 36h only - Weight: 32.5 oz
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Freeride Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
$119.99 - $129.99
Durasync freehub bodies feature triple freehub bearings for increased axle stability to handle even greater vertical and torsional loads. This CNC machined durasync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub, and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and red freehub spacer. Bearings are pre-installed. - 6-pawl system provides 36 points of contact and 10-degree engagement for quick acceleration - Chromed steel bearings - Wide bearing stance and axle design reduces flex and adds durability - Low drag main seal prevents contamination and reduces resistance - Mini Driver has a Shimano HG spline, but is 10mm shorter to accept 11-speed cassettes with 10t cogs from Hope and OneUp Components
Replacement springs and pawls. Includes 6 pawls, 6 springs and 1 plastic retaining ring that holds the pawls in place even during disassembly to ensure you're never searching the floor for tiny springs.
Stan's Standard Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
$79.99 - $119.99
Shimano XT FH-M8010/M8000 Rear Hubs. - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Shimano Quick-engagement freehub - Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes - Cone bearings races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth-rolling durability - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power (lockring sold separately)
$145.00 - $279.99
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading. - Weight: 313 grams
From road to gravel, the ULTEGRA RS770 supports wider tires for mixed surface and rough tarmac riding. The tubeless carbon laminate rims are complimented by CENTER LOCK disc brake hubs, providing confident braking in all conditions. Efficient acceleration - High drive rigidity - OPTBAL Lightweight and durable - Carbon laminate rim - Road tubeless Stability - Higher rigidity - Road E-THRU axle Easy maintenance and installation - Simple handling and workability - CENTER LOCK mount
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Drive Side Axle End Cap
The Trace rear axle fits Race Face wheels equipped with Trace hubs, like the Aeffect Wheelset. Use it as a replacement axle or to convert your wheel to a different axle standard. - Light and strong alloy construction - Compatible with Race Face Trace hub
- Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle making a stiffer wheel - Larger bearings spaced wider apart for better stability and durability - Six double tooth pawls give 120 points of engagement at a 3-degree rotation - 30mm internal width tubeless ready rim
Race Face Vault Endcap Set for Vault 414 and 412 hubs.
$124.99 - $129.99
Replacement freehub bodies for Vault hubs. - Use to replace worn/damaged freehub body or to switch cassette standards. - 60T
Profile Design's carbon-specific brake pads are specially formulated to improve braking performance when you're using carbon rims. Profile Design's TwentyFour Series wheels require the use of these P220 carbon-specific brake pads.
Get rolling again with a replacement 10-speed freehub body for Mavic wheels.
$99.99 - $149.99
Get rolling again with a replacement freehub body for your Mavic wheels. - For Mavic ID360 hubs
Page 1 of 27 Next page